MT Fitness Center at
The MT Fitness Center located in the Rainier Tower is a fitness space was exclusively built for tenants of Rainier Tower, Skinner Building, 1200 Fifth, Financial Center and Puget Sound Plaza. As the tallest residential building in Seattle, this iconic tower is home to a collection of ultra-luxury apartment residences, offering unparalleled views from horizon to horizon.
Among the two floors of amenities featuring a uniquely curated collection of spaces focused upon wellbeing, connections, and convenience is a fitness center our Washington Team was honored to help develop and install.
Our goal was to create a fitness space that had something for everyone including various cardio machine options, weight machines, free weights and a functional fitness area with accompanying accessories.
To achieve the best fitness space possible, we included items such as:
- Precor Cardio Machines– Treadmills, Ellipticals and AMTs
- Precor Vitality Series Sectorized Weight Machines
- Jacobs Ladder Self-Powered Total Body Cardio Unit
- Assault Fitness AirRowers
- Keiser Infinity Series Triple Trainer
- StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet
- Keiser Indoor Cycle Bikes
- Torque X-Create Rig with bridge and accessories storage
- Various accessories from Torque, UMAX, TAG Fitness and Aeromat