Check out our Top Reasons & the Health Benefits of Riding a Stationary Bike –
1. Aids in Weight Loss – Stationary biking is a great way to burn calories. You can burn anywhere between 40-80 calories in just 10 minutes (depending on your body weight and exercise intensity).
2. Boosts Heart Health – stationary biking is a cardio exercise that ups your heart rate and allows your heart muscle to work harder to keep up with the oxygen demand.
3. Improves Strength – You can adjust the resistance of the wheel on a stationary bike. The rider will then need to pedal harder to get the wheel moving which works the lower body and improves strength.
4. Improves Joint Mobility – Cycling helps improve the range of motion of your joints. It benefits the knees, ankles and hip joints. When you pedal all these joints rotate, improving their range of motion and strengthening them.
5. Boosts Brain Function – Several studies have confirmed that stationary biking helps improve cognitive function, memory, and attention. The good hormones released during the workout and the action of pedaling play a significant role. Overall, biking is good for your mental health.
6. Reduces Stress – Any form of workout helps release “feel good” hormones. As a result, you feel good at the end of the session. Stationary biking too helps you sweat and burn calories. This reduces stress levels and stimulates the release of serotonin.
7. Improves Balance – Stationary biking also helps improve balance, coordination, and gait. It is especially useful for the elderly and people who are recovering from a chronic stroke. It also helps prevent falls and fractures in the elderly.
8. Increases Endurance – Endurance or stamina is not built in a day. It takes time and practice. However, you can speed it up by adding stationary biking to your workout regimen. You will be able to finish any cardio or strength training with more ease and without losing your breath too quickly.
9. Low-Impact Exercise – Riding a stationary bike is low-impact exercise compared to running. It is easy on your joints and heart. You can sit on the saddle and pedal your way to better health.
10. Great For Toning – Stationary biking is also great for toning your lower body. It acts on your glutes, hamstrings, quads, and calves.
Contact us to order your commercial stationary bike today- we have the top brands at the best prices.